Hitchens, Howorwitz, Coulter Lovefest

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 27 08:16:16 PDT 2000

During the impeachment fracas, Hitchens spoke at and received a very cordial reception at a Judicial Watch event. http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a399dbadb415b.htm (Minority Report/Friends of Juanita Rally-Hitchens) http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3987541b781f.htm (BTW, the SF Chronicle a few days ago reported that Gore agreed to appear at a debate sponsored by Klayman's goons. Now that ought to be great CSPAN viewing!)

According to right-wing websites like WorldNetDaily and Newsmax.com, Juannita Brodderick is being audited by the IRS. And Bill admitted as much he raped her, to Mr. Brodderick. http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=2000/8/21/223606 (Schippers Book Bombshell: Clinton Acknowledged Broaddrick Rape) (Hmm, Newsmax.com also reports 700,000 Chinese troops in the Sudan! What does stratfor say- I really doubt this whopper. They say this is from the London Sunday Telegraph, is that a Murdoch paper? The one Peter Hitchens, writes for?) http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39a7f2da21f5.htm (Out of the forest of convention(al) punditry came the British and the snide: Hitchens, Cockburn from the LA Weekly)

Finally, here are two pissing matches (literally, Horowitz has a cartoon on Joe Conason as a dog pissing on a fire hydrant http://www.frontpagemag.com/conason_stories.htm ) and Alex Constantine- a conspiracy theorist- vs. Horowitz. (BTW, a whigged out conspiracy theorist in Santa Cruz, Bruce Adamson, claimed to me that the Edward Jay Epstein cited here was a close friend of Hitchens. Peter Kilander, http://www.enteract.com/~peterk/

do you know if that is so? Verso republished his book on Nixon's war on drugs a few yrs. back.) http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0008d&L=ctrl&F=&S=&P=22326 ...From: "Alex Constantine" <alexx12 at mediaone.net> To: "Lloyd" <lloyd at a-albionic.com> Subject: Alex Constantine v. David Horowitz Date: Thursday, August 24, 2000 1:36 AM

To: David Horowitz

THE FBI MURDERED 28 BLACK PANTHERS and the Bureau set others up for arrest on false homicide charges, etc. Your explanation for moving to the Fascist Right is a smug deception, and you are full of sh-t. I challenge you to an open debate in the forum of your choosing. All I ask is that you select a venue where your CIA sponsors (Scaife, etc.) have no pull. A tit-for-tat to be posted on the Internet is fine by me. I have published five books on Fascism, so there is no need to condescend. Take me up on this challenge, you insufferable, hairy stinkbug, because I will write about you anyway, with or without your input. Alex Constantine 6-22-00

Horowitz responds: You are such an ignoramus I have to refer you to an article written thirty years ago by Edward J. Epstein in the New Yorker which investigated the self-serving Panther claims and found them empty. Also, watch your language. This is a family publication. ­D.H.

Dear Fat Mole: You constantly play on the assumption that those of us ³out here² listening to your Ultra disinformation are ³ignoramuses.² You seem convinced that you can get away with any old lie, pass it off as fact, and the Boobocracy will never know the difference.

Directing your readers to an article by Edward J. Epstein only reinforces the point I made concerning your ties to the CIA, because Epstein has long been on cozy terms with the ³Company.² Your reference, then, is an ³inside job.²

Here are a few cites for you, too, David:

Robin Ramsey, the editor of Lobster, a magazine about intelligence operations published in the UK, writes: ³Edward J. Epstein published a series of articles that later, in 1978, were the basis for his book, Legend: The Secret World of Lee Harvey Oswald. The articles, and especially the book, publicized for the first time clashes that had occurred within the Agency between the Counterintelligence (CI) Staff and the Soviet Division over the bona fides of a KGB defector named Yuriy Nosenko. Because Epstein's writings contained so much information about sensitive CIA and FBI operations, it was generally assumed he had a willing and knowledgeable source, either a serving officer (considered doubtful) or a retired senior person with wide knowledge of anti-Soviet operations overseas and in the United States. Neither the articles nor the book was annotated, however. Epstein stated that he had spoken occasionally with James Angleton, the retired chief of CIA's CI Staff, but did not acknowledge that he was the source.² Further, there is a passage concerning ³the massive Anglo-American media attention devoted to Edward J. Epstein's book Legend in 1973. In that Epstein sought to re-establish the Warren Commission's verdict that Lee Harvey Oswald alone did the dirty deed; but adding to it the suggestion t hat he had been got at by the KGB. Oswald was still a 'lone nut' but somehow the KGB's 'lone nut'. In fact, despite spending a great deal of Readers¹ Digest research money, Epstein found no evidence that Oswald was KGB, and his rehash of the Warren Commission's version of the shooting in Dallas was as inept as its progenitor. Why did he do it? Epstein was by then the spokesman for James Jesus Angleton, the paranoid former head of CIA Counter Intelligence who had been sacked in 1974.²

In The Last Investigation, Gaeton Fonzi puts a finer point on it. He notes that although Epstein¹s Inquest was ³one of the first books critical of the Warren Commission, Epstein's contacts with the CIA were considered suspicious by many of his fellow critics. In addition, it was known that Epstein was then working under a lucrative contract from Reader's Digest, a publication that had done cooperative projects with the Agency, to write a book that would suggest that Lee Harvey Oswald was an agent of Russia's intelligence service, the KGB.²

If these sources don¹t suit you, I will be glad to expand on Epstein and explain to you why he is not a reputable source.

You are also a CIA propagandist, albeit a fat and exceptionally hypocritical one, and that¹s why your ³work,² destroying liberalism, appears in Human Events, National Review and other ³conservative² magazines subsidized by the Agency. This is not so unusual. The Church Committee, as you must know, found 400 reporters on the CIA payroll. Disinformation<sometimes parading as ³conservative thought,² as your ³work² also does<was their game. There are, to this day, scores of media figures who ³play ball² with the Agency. One of the most generous funding pools for these morally-crippled pukes is Richard Mellon Scaife, who was recruited by the CIA for ³Operation Mockingbird,² the systematic infiltration of the media, in the 1950s (I documented all of this in ³And Now a Word from Our Sponsor ... the CIA,² Virtual Government, Feral House,1997). The fact that you are funded by R.M. Scaife, a domestic CIA propagandist, this alone, qualifies you as a media ³Mockingbird.² The fact that you publish almost exclusively in Agency-funded propaganda outlets, eg. National Review, fleshes out a portrait of David Horowitz, a propagandist funded by the tax-payer to promote fascism.

I repeat: 28 Black Panthers were murdered. Tupac Shakur makes 29 because the leading suspect in his killing, according to the Los Angeles Times, is a cop entangled in the Ramparts scandal.

BTW, I¹m anxious to discuss your claims concerning Betty Van Patten and the Panthers. Ready when you are, stinkbug. < Alex Constantine

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List, not necessarily endorsed by: ***********************************

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <freesearch at a-albionic.com> **

Explore Our Archive: <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER