Flame (well someone's gotta do it!)

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Mon Aug 28 07:42:39 PDT 2000

Er, so because Reese is basically right about the role of physical activity, he is a malignant idiot and an ignorant shit, eh, Carrol?

Every now and then I remember I should be nice to a sick old man like you, but, hell, I'm not a saint. I don't care what ails you, Carrol, you're just not nice to be around. If you're not too depressed to put finger to keyboard, you're not too depressed to behave yourself in comradely fashion.

Stop being such a self-indulgent, self-righteous, self-tugging old git, willya!

Love, Rob.