Green green

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Mon Aug 28 18:53:12 PDT 2000

I would encourage any of my friends & acquaintances to take the Greens seriously.

The Greens seem to be developing the old fashioned humble, modest, hat in hand style of mid-American politics.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a some Greens elected to offices like county sheriff, county prosecutor or even state attorney general.

Tom