Anti-Depressants

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Tue Aug 29 22:40:51 PDT 2000

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Dace wrote:

> That wasn't the charge.

Actually it was. You used the club of (your idea of) mental illness to insult Reese. You must be wearing your scapula to escape punishment by the priests of political correctness around here.

> The charge was that terms involving mentality have no
> scientific meaning. I'm not diluting meaning from terms
> like "ego" in my use of them.

I have no interest in the 'dilution' of meaningless psycho-babble terms. Infuse them with whatever pseudoscientific notions you want to, just don't pretend they have anything to do with the modern treatment of mental illness with pharmaceuticals.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com