Jesus on the recount

Adam Pressler adampopulist at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 14:00:51 PST 2000

Doug,

This is most distressing. This prayer guide makes the AFA seem reasonable - and Christian. Unfortunately, this is an example of a hateful and anti-human organization adopting the language of a progressive, peaceful and pro-human religion in order to attract naive or unsuspecting Christians.

I for one am insulted when the AFA supports policies that starve the poor, let the sick languish, lets the homeless freeze, cheats the workers, and abuses children - all in the name of Christ. Even if one doubts Christs divinity, existing texts clearly show Jesus Bar-Joseph as a man with a policy agenda significantly different from the AFA.

Adam

=== message truncated ===