FW: Racial Blind Spot Continues to Afflict Greens

Fri Dec 1 14:12:55 PST 2000

Charles Brown wrote:

>So what if Gore has impure motives , on this specific issue ?

I was wondering, though, just how loud a noise Gore & Co. have made about the harassment of black voters. My impression is that he/they hasn't/haven't made much of one. I'm open to correction though.

CB: I think you are right. This whole thread went off on an article in which Fran Beal criticized Nader but didn't criticize Gore on criticizing this racist discrimination in voting ( she had criticized Gore in another article, actually, which she sent to a list and which I forwarded here or maybe only to PEN-L)