Ambiguity as legal decision making

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:06:45 PST 2000

I heard a news story on Al, taking about his dad, saying that his dad got out of touch with this constituency by supporting civil rights and opposing the Vietnam war. Thiswas supposed to be a lesson for Al. There was nothing in the story that suggested that his dad did the right thing,w in or lose.--jks

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com