Ambiguity as legal decision making

jan carowan jancarowan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 13:26:53 PST 2000

>From: "Justin Schwartz" <jkschw at hotmail.com>
>To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
>Subject: Re: Ambiguity as legal decision making
>Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:06:45 -0000
>

>I heard a news story on Al, taking about his dad, saying that his dad got
>out of touch with this constituency by supporting civil rights and
>opposing
>the Vietnam war. Thiswas supposed to be a lesson for Al. There was nothing
>in the story that suggested that his dad did the right thing,w in or
>lose.--jks

Yes, one thing I have not understood is the ultra left LBO argument that Gore deserved to lose because he lost his home state. So what if millions of Volunteers rejected a homegrown sissy who went up to Washington DC and made friends with that Jew Boy? Gore losing his home state is one of the very few positive things he has going for him.

Warm regards, Jan

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com