Aids

jan carowan jancarowan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 12:16:00 PST 2000

Mr Niles, I thought it was well understood on the basis of Darwinian theory why and how the retrovirus has evolved and is evolving--this is exactly why, as Stephen Rose explains, drugs have failed to stop the copying enyzyme or to resemble DNA to into which the virus would fit and thus be stopped dead or to be effective anti sense nucleic acids. You are denying that the HIV virus in any of its forms even exists? Mr Heartfield will doubtless be interested that HIV-1 E is ascendant in Thailand though it is a virus that prefers conventional sex; HIV-IB which specialized in travel via the anal route was the main form in the early 1990s. So not only has the virus been identified, several variants have been identified. I share Mr Casey's sentiments regarding false information on this front. Warm regards, Jan

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com