Your Opinion In lbo-talk-archive

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Dec 5 14:15:06 PST 2000

At 12:15 PM 12/5/00 -0800, Leo Casey wrote:
>Worth a chuckle. I guess this is why my signature
>gets Justin's and Doug's goat.

lookee here. if anyone has Justin's goat, it's me. go that?

that letter was pretty pathetic. reflects poorly on that publication, i'm afraid. how can it be respectibale if an editor couldn't figure out who the heck you were after typing your email address into the To: line? who could be if that person couldn't be bothered to wonder why the email addy and from name weren't somehow related? how can this person be doing a good job or have good judgment if he is incapable of catching a klew about who Frederick Douglas was enough to wonder and double check when someone has the name of a famous person>