The Color of Money

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Tue Dec 5 19:23:29 PST 2000

Michael Pollak wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Max Sawicky wrote:
>
> > My impression is that these two are moderates re: interventionism.
> > CP followed orders once the decision was made, but the scuttlebutt was
> > that he was more reluctant to intervene. If he is Secy of State, it
> > is hard to imagine little Georgie running over him to invade some
> > far-off land. But I guess we'll find out.
>
> As I understand it, Colin Powell's big contribution to military doctrine
> is the elevation of "force protection" and "exit strategy" -- I.e., don't
> do anything if someone might get hurt or things might get messy.

Hmmm. I thought his big contribution to military doctrine was ass-kissing and brown-nosing.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe