2nd reply from Amazon.com (: Your Feedback to Amazon.com

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 07:51:45 PST 2000

Well, it's certainly encouraging to know that Amazon.com says it will abide by the law if the union is certified. Will it by by thw law until then, in the certification process? --jks

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com