Science

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at oregon.uoregon.edu
Wed Dec 6 10:56:33 PST 2000

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Christopher B. Hajib-Niles wrote:

> then it won't hurt to go and check out the website i provided earlier
> (www.virusmyth.com) and find out why so many prestigious, nobel prize
> winning scientist who are not fag bashers or right wingers don't
> agree...

Look, trolling websites is not a criterion of truth. I can rustle up a pile of scientists who think global warming is a crock, but the overwhelming scientific consensus, based on lab work, satellite data, etc. says CO2 emissions are going to change the climate. If you've got clinical evidence that HIV is a harmless little retrovirus, please contact the World Health Organization.

I can't wait for the denunciations of fluoridation as a CIA mind-control plot to start rolling in.

-- Dennis