Science

Christopher B. Hajib-Niles cniles at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 7 01:57:12 PST 2000

> On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Christopher B. Hajib-Niles wrote:
>
> Look, trolling websites is not a criterion of truth.

who said it was?

I can rustle up a
> pile of scientists who think global warming is a crock,

so can i...

but the
> overwhelming scientific consensus, based on lab work, satellite data, etc.
> says CO2 emissions are going to change the climate.

yes, that's true...

If you've got clinical
> evidence that HIV is a harmless little retrovirus, please contact the
> World Health Organization.

people who do have evidence of such and then some have tried and have been ignored. do you really think that the WHO is that serious about the truth or even seemingly serious challenges to the status quo?

I can't wait for the denunciations of fluoridation as a CIA mind-control
> plot to start rolling in.

sigh. whatever...

chris niles