Science

John Thornton jthorn16 at home.com
Wed Dec 6 22:58:04 PST 2000

I am not an expert on climate change but I was under the impression the U.N's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was written by scientists whose expertise was in related fields. I thought it was 'good science' for the most part. And isn't consensus part of what makes good science good?

John Thornton

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Heartfield" <Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 11:57 AM Subject: Re: Science