Disarming the Struggle AgaiAIDS: Anti-Science Obscurantism,Conpsiracy Theories

Christopher B. Hajib-Niles cniles at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 7 12:28:55 PST 2000

> Besides depriving people of treatments that work, conspiracy theories
> such as Chris's

which conspiracy theory?

are a barrier to effective political action against the

so you say...

> *real* evils of the pharmaco-industrial complex. I see Chris's nonsense
> as providing the same sort of service to capitalism (and hence to
> the pharmaco-industrial complex) as the War on Crime provides.

carrol, i've yet to see you offer up any counter-evidence. or are you another one who puts their trust in well-established scientist?

Both hoaxes deflect attention from the real enemy onto imaginary

funny. i think that's exactly what AIDS does...
> enemies.
>
> My original pleasure at having a strong anti-racist voice on lbo

carrol, if you don't know by now that i'm not an anti-racist, then you've been willfuly misreading my emails.

> (even one that I disagreed with strategically) has been wholly
> destroyed by his arrant nonsense on the subject of AIDS.

i see. if i don't, in your not very humble opinion, make sense on a particular issue, i make no sense on any issue.

Chris
> is aiding and abetting his enemies.

and your silly reactionary commentary is not?