B4 & after Science

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Fri Dec 8 06:26:50 PST 2000

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Lisa & Ian Murray wrote:

> SQUIDS, MRI's etc have had a big influence on deepening our limited
> understanding of the brain and ameliorating suffering.

None of these are recent developments and the wider applications of these technologies are just that, wider applications, not great leaps forward in theory which was Chris's claim. I'm half expecting a referral to the Institute for Noetics or some other such rubbish in answer to my query.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com

If the government doesn't like the people, why doesn't it dissolve them and elect a new people? --Brecht