Science

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 09:55:31 PST 2000

No, but complixity may be an inherent feature of the subject matter,a nd there may be no general laws of fluid mechanics, as there are none of the (closely related) subject of meteorology, which would make hardness as in difficulty as instrinsic a property as you like for practical purpose. Anyway, are you and Irigaray suggesting that girls are essentially nices and uninteresting in squashing people they don't like? Speaking of instrinsic properties. Tell it to my son: he will explain about his big sister. Or, more seriously, Indira Gandhi? Golda Meier? Margaret Thatcher?--jks