Weber, Marx and Goat-Fucking

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Dec 8 12:38:18 PST 2000

At 11:29 AM 12/8/00 -0800, Michael Pugliese wrote:

>Coarse, if memory serves, the Kinsey Reports in the 40's, gave
>some figure that something around a third of all mid-Western and Southern
>males had had sexual congress with farm animals.
> Michael Pugliese

heh heh heh. when growing up and engaging in intial forays into the dating and rating game in upstate nys, one learned quickly than any holdover of the victorian myth of virginal womanhood , for working class and farm girls, did not rest on the existence of an even lower status strata of girls/women who were sexualized as "bad" girls in contrast to the "good" girls (as slave women did in the US south in terms of notions of white southern womanhood\). no, we were "good" and our pious chastity upheld b/c various farm animals put out. i put this ad hoc theory together after my first sociology class where i learned my county had the highest bestiality rate in the state. heh. i always wondered who got the lucky job of interviewing the farm animals for the crime victimization survey.