overposting again on how bad Nader is, how bad Nader supporters are, etc...

Dennis Breslin dbreslin at ctol.net
Sun Dec 10 07:42:45 PST 2000

Jan,

Many years ago a group of people with a decidedly twisted sense of humor would pop into other usenet groups to spin-up the unsuspecting innocents right through the roof. I remember their forays into rec.pets.cats where they might post something like "hey, I had twelve cats but I killed eleven of them - what will you people do to keep me from smothering the last one?" The cat fanciers went apeshit and the group would implode under the weight of the flamefests.

Assuming you're not part of the VRC, your posts make me think what might happen if a cat lover posted to alt.syntax.tactical.

Dennis Breslin