US Supreme Court's power grab (was Re: Query)

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 11 13:31:59 PST 2000

A liberal friend of mine, and my favorite person to spar with over the Gore/Nader debate, has said that the recent decision shows that Gore/Democrats/liberals were right -- the Supreme Court DOES matter, and the difference between liberal/conservative justices is important. Thoughts? Rejoinders?

----- Original Message ----- From: Nathan Newman <nathan at newman.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 10:44 AM Subject: Re: US Supreme Court's power grab (was Re: Query)