The Jim Crow Five and the Coming Political War

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:16:43 PST 2000

I 'spect you're right. I was raging that it was time for the Democrats to go to WAR, obstruct everything, agree to nothing, lie down on the tracks, filibuster, delay, fight. The folks in my office, good Dems all, laughed at me. "The REpublicans have all the guns," one said sadly.

So that wil how it be. The Dems are gangraped by their abusive spouse and his sadistic pals, and like many abused spouses, they say it proves he really loves them, and anyway, what can they do?

--jks

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com