Constitutional Convention anyone??

Dennis Perrin/Nancy Bauer bauerperrin at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 13 12:00:37 PST 2000

Why all this fear of the people? Wasn't it Jefferson who said that there should be a new Constitutional Convention every generation? that you can't expect a man to wear a boy's jacket? I much prefer having all the sectarianism, pragmatism, idealism, fascism -- what have you -- out in the open where we can at least honestly deal with it, as opposed to the steady chipping away of our rights under the present system of "law and order" and "national interests" which is happening on a daily basis.

By the way, forget about ridding the country of handguns. T'aint gonna happen in this here land.

DP