The Jim Crow Five and the Coming Political War

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Wed Dec 13 14:57:17 PST 2000

Yep. Thanks to Clarence Thomas, Mister Lincoln's party has probably got something good for every Black Republican who can write his, and to be modern, her name.

Some pundits have claimed that Bill Clinton was the first Black president, I've got a hunch that Bush will be the first Black Republican president.

Bush may even do to the Democrats, what FDR did to the Republicans. I sense this in what Jesse Jackson and others have been saying. I think the Black Democrat leadership knows that Bush owes Clarence Thomas, Collin Powell, JC Watts and others big time, and the Democrat Black leadership plans on helping them collect. I wonder what's lined up for JC Watts and Allan Keyes?

This could be triple sevens,

Tom

Just a hunch,

Tom