Query regarding ballots

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 12:11:12 PST 2000

>I heard this on the radio today; maybe some
>knowledgeable person can tell meif it's true or not.
>Somebody said that, once the ballots are finished
>with, it might be possible for some enterprising news
>organisation to demand them under the Freedom of
>Information Act and then count them, for a laugh.
>Sounds like it might be a bit of fun .....? but also
>sounds too good to be true.
>
>dd

Yes, this is one of the greatest delights that lies in store. Florida, in particular, is quite accommodating of this kind of access, and I'm sure that many news organizations and citizens groups will advantage of it. Those votes may have been undercounted so far; eventually, they will be the most counted votes in history.

Carl _____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com