Silverstein on Dees

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 11:39:22 PST 2000

I read it and summarized it. We draw different conclusions from the facts and allegations. I have had friends killed by the Klan. I don't think they shrink on their own. I think that Dees' efforts have contributed substantially to their demise. I don't care, therefore, is he's a self-promoting greedy sleazeball. We need more of that kind of sel-promoting greedy sleazeball. --jks