From Insult to Manual Labor

John Thornton jthorn16 at home.com
Sat Dec 16 01:20:48 PST 2000

Having done manual labour for living at various times I found it liberating to be outdoors and sore as hell everyday. I didn't 'have to do it' whatever that means. It depends on your mindset and attitude to a degree. That doesn't go for all manual labour nut it does hold true for some.

John Thornton

From: "Leo Casey" <leoecasey at yahoo.com>