Leonard Peltier

Michael Meuser meuser at mapcruzin.com
Sat Dec 16 07:32:46 PST 2000

Hi - since the article has already been posted I will not repost here. If you didn't know about the fax campain, here's the info.

Mike

URGENT - FAX CLINTON AND TELL HIM

TO PARDON LEONARD PELTIER

Please send this message to anyone else who may be concerned.

Hello - Clinton is considering pardoning Leonard Peltier. It has been clear for many years that there was no legitimate evidence to convict Peltier yet he still sits in jail. The FBI is attempting to convince Clinton NOT to pardon Peltier (see story below). It is important that you tell the president what you think. To do so, go to the link near the top of:

http://www.mapcruzin.com/

If you use banners, please feel free to copy my "Pardon Leonard Peltier" banner that appears on nearly every page of the above website.

+++++++++++++++++++++ Michael R. Meuser, Environmental Sociologist meuser at mapcruzin.com

http://www.mapcruzin.com/ Environmental Communication, GIS, WebMaps, Community Research, Environmental Justice, and Right-to-Know Advocacy

Environmental data, disclosure, use? Join RTK-Watch - send a blank email to:

rtk-watch-subscribe at topica.com