Legitimation Crisis Strong- Bush presidency judged as "not legitimate" by minorities, Dems.

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 17 08:09:59 PST 2000

Stupid comment, Chuck. Nathan's earned his activist stripes. CK

----- Original Message ----- From: Chuck0 <chuck at tao.ca> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2000 11:26 PM Subject: Re: Legitimation Crisis Strong- Bush presidency judged as "not legitimate" by minorities, Dems.