LBO a comedy free zone?

cleanbyrd 1 cleanbyrd at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 12:48:25 PST 2000

kelly:

>we had a convo at some point about "cocksucker". i'm not sure he was being
>entirely humorless, but he can speak for himself.

While we are on the subject of profane epithets, I have always wanted to know what is implied when one calls another a "cunt".

I have heard both men and women referred to as "cunts", but mostly women.

I was first exposed to the word while playing scrabble with my older brothers. I accused them of cheating and loudly exclaimed that cunt was not a word, much to the dismay of my parents who were entertaining guests.

Jennifer Young PS: I just did a spellcheck, and cocksucker was flagged with no suggestions, but cunt passed through fine.