Leonard Peltier + Working within the system

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Wed Dec 20 16:17:23 PST 2000

HI,

Ha! it is a Westlaw publication and sells for hundreds of dollars for six issues per year.

Sorry.

(p.s. it started in my basement and was bought out three times in a crescendo of capitalist acquisition. Each time the price went up. Proceeds over expenses fund research into government repression by the National Lawyers Guild)

-Chip Berlet