lbo-talk-digest V1 #3771

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Dec 22 09:45:35 PST 2000

Laura -- I've been meaning to thank you for that GREAT article you wrote about the ADA in November. It was truly a work of art and I did my best to get it out through disability circles.

As for W. and Rice and Cheney and Evans et al -- I think we've got a bunch of gold-diggers on our hands-- who will be mostly looking for ways to manipulate government to line their pockets and further enrich the Bush clan-circle of friends. Hail to the Thief - we ain't seen nothin yet. Marta

-- Marta Russell author, Los Angeles, CA http://disweb.org/ Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html