White Trash Culture

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Fri Dec 22 20:48:00 PST 2000

"John K. Taber" wrote:

> Chuck0 <chuck at tao.ca> said:
> <
> You should check out the most current issue of Alternative Press
> Review, which I co-edit with fellow LBOer Tom Wheeler. We have an
> article in this issue from Rac Traitor magazine titled, "White Trash
> Culture and the Loss of Slack."
>
> It's about poor white trash culture in the South around the time of the
> Civil War, but I think it relates to your observations about Santa Cruz
> County.
> >

> Is this article available on the web? I'd be interested in reading it.

I'll post it on the Alternative Press Review website after I get back from my Christmas vacation.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe