NOW!!! Get down to WBAI pronto!

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sat Dec 23 10:42:44 PST 2000

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/12/23/nyregion/23WBAI.html

New York Times/New York Report December 23, 2000 A Voice of Protest Rises for Itself By JANNY SCOTT

---------------------------------- Maybe this is partly payback for supporting the Nader campaign?

Coincidently, flipping the channels last night I came across Uma Thurman chatting with David Letterman and she was telling him about how she spent part of election night with a bunch of people and President Clinton. I didn't catch where they were, probably the White House. She said Clinton discoursed on which states Nader could throw or was throwing to Bush. Moving from room to room, Thurman ran into Hillary Clinton whom she admires.

Wasn't Thurman's first big movie role in Terry Gilliam's Baron Munchausen? Good movie.

Peter