yoshie speaks for subaltern female dolphins and bonobos

Wed Feb 2 09:33:08 PST 2000

Is it that humans are both higher and lower than animals , supernatural and subnatural? If the implication is that rape is not animalistic, that animals don't commit rape, should we try to make rapists more animalistic , bring them up to an animal level ?

CB

>>> t byfield <tbyfield at panix.com> 02/01/00 11:47PM >>>
> Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:24:01 -0500
> From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu>
> Subject: Re: Rape/rape offender profiles

> <...> Animals "rape"? Silly anthropomorphism dies hard. <...>

cheers, t - stalking the wild asparagus