The Mysterious Ramsey Clark

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 2 20:38:52 PST 2000

Their lawyer is the late William Kunstler. Do they hold seances in the courtroom. THe Ramsey CLark piece is a transparent hatchet job. In the sections discussing Ramsey's trips to Libya and Iraq there is not one quote from Ramsey explaining what he thought wrong about US policy. He is described as meeting with dictators and failing to criticize Saddam Hussein. Of course the article says not one word about US policy or Ramsey's critique of that policy. I meant this piece could easily have been written by a state dept hack and it would get in the paper because it lambastes the Stalinists. Do anarchists not have anything better to do? I mean this piece even stoops to showing what a bad father Ramsey had. This is something you might find in the checkout line of an anarchist supermarket.

Cheers, Ken Hanly