The Mysterious Ramsey Clark

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Feb 2 19:37:40 PST 2000

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> http://shadow.autono.net/sin001/staff.htm
> http://shadow.autono.net/sin001/whatis.htm
>
> Look at these URL's and then tell me, that the "Shadow"
> are tools of the imperialist fascists. Tuli Kupferberg from that sloppy 60's
> band, "The Fugs, " Bill Weinberg who writes for High Times. A psedonomous A.
> Kronstadt (hey here in San Francisco, we have a notorious character named,
> "Nestor Makhno" who threatened all the yuppie scum with their
> skim milk lattes, cell phones, Palm Pilots and S.U.V.'s) and to top it off
> their lawyers are Ron Kuby and the late William Kunstler. Well as the late
> Max Schactman said, "If I ever support American imperialism, I'll grow hairs
> on the back of my hand!" (Boy by the time he died in 1973, was he ever
> hairy!) Well would William Kunstler
> (who blurbed Sam Marcy of the Workers World Party, book, "Perestroika, What
> Went Wrong, " ever have lawyered for a pro-imperialist rag?
> Michael Pugliese

The Shadow is an anarchist newspaper, not a "tool of the imperialist fascists."

Sheesh.

-- Chuck0 http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

ICQ# 62766441

Dr. Laura is scared of this sig file +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Spunk Library http://www.spunk.org/ "All the anarchy you'll ever need, organized neatly and with reassuring authority."

-- 1998 Rough Guide to the Internet

FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL AND LEONARD PELTIER! +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=