The Mysterious Ramsey Clark

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 2 18:43:57 PST 2000

http://shadow.autono.net/sin001/staff.htm http://shadow.autono.net/sin001/whatis.htm

Look at these URL's and then tell me, that the "Shadow" are tools of the imperialist fascists. Tuli Kupferberg from that sloppy 60's band, "The Fugs, " Bill Weinberg who writes for High Times. A psedonomous A. Kronstadt (hey here in San Francisco, we have a notorious character named, "Nestor Makhno" who threatened all the yuppie scum with their skim milk lattes, cell phones, Palm Pilots and S.U.V.'s) and to top it off their lawyers are Ron Kuby and the late William Kunstler. Well as the late Max Schactman said, "If I ever support American imperialism, I'll grow hairs on the back of my hand!" (Boy by the time he died in 1973, was he ever hairy!) Well would William Kunstler (who blurbed Sam Marcy of the Workers World Party, book, "Perestroika, What Went Wrong, " ever have lawyered for a pro-imperialist rag?

Michael Pugliese