Intellects, and a bit on desire and scarcity

Kelley oudies at flash.net
Thu Feb 3 06:01:08 PST 2000

>Yo Kelley,

yo whaddup woman?!

>>hey joanna! not that i'm not completely capable of this
>
>--Why do you say that?

irony! thought you'd appreciate the joke! heh.

>Oh, but there's proud without arrogant. The (passive-)aggressive gesture
>you describe comes with a holier-than-thou sticker on it that I haven't
>seen in R.S. posts. Certainly anyone who wants to be what the Germans
>would call konsequent about rejoicing in the bodiliness of humanity would
>have to swear off arrogance.

oh i don't think it has to have a sticker at all.....

>No but they bear close watching to make sure they don't get too chummy.
>Hey, I hope we haven't just tossed Rob into our laundry basket.

our laundry basket? OUR? come on...i've just recently managed to pass the bulk of the task over to the kid having had to endure a year of doing it myself--the ex-beau did it all before and boy i was spoiled! and now you're trying to impose on me ownership of and relation to laundry baskets?

well i be damned!

I have
>this image of him in there with his feet in the air and his hands going,
>"what?" and the MOST puzzled look on his face. He'd better show up soon to
>defend himself or he'll end up in your gram's wringer...

and my gram would like that. she's such a flirt that girl.

kelley