the other Kissinger on public executions

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Sat Feb 5 21:11:49 PST 2000

What does this morsel have to do with the overall thrust of the Free Mumia movement?( which, of course, a person is free to criticize based on some sort of analysis) No doubt if you dug deep enough you'd find supporters of Mumia who have said and done all sorts of things. And this is sent unsigned to boot.

Michael Yates