The Mysterious Ramsey Clark

Mattcapri at aol.com Mattcapri at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 18:44:51 PST 2000

Everyone is welcome, I am sure, to come and work for anarcho-capitalist Chris Flash, publisher of the Shadow and proprietor of a bike messenger company. Perhaps live in the squat he opened by hiring a locksmith, to house his employees. The Lower East Side is a veritable dirtfest, with as many skeleton's in the closet as there are bathtubs in the kitchens. I remember similar criticisms of R. Clark splitting the anti-gulf war movement into the IAC/Workers World/People of Color coalition and the largely white campaign dominated by the CP and peace liberals. Where is the expose of the RWL? mcapri