Haider and Holocaust denial (was: Re: News from Vienna [Women'sArt Connection])

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Mon Feb 7 02:37:55 PST 2000

Michael Pollak wrote:
> He (Haider) referred to Konzentrationlager as Strafflager; said the Waffen
SS was
Thanks Michael. In the mean time I did an AltaVista and Nizkor search and I found more or less the same. For those ones interested: German: http://www.doew.at/haider.html English: http://206.3.178.10/frames/front_haider.html http://www.tau.ac.il/Anti-Semitism/asw97-8/austria.html http://www.jpr.org.uk/antisem/countries/austria/index.html http://www.doew.at/fpoeenglbn.html http://www.fmdc.calpoly.edu/libarts/mriedlsp/Publications/eeq.html http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/american/wiesenthal.center/press/haider-v rs-wiesenthal Johannes