Ramsey Clark and other lawyers and scoundrels

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 7 09:49:06 PST 2000

Yoshie wrote:
>Yeah, when a man moves leftward, chalk it all up to an evil "spell" of a
communist woman. Wow, this is old! "Put the blame on Mame, boys, Put the blame on Mame...".

Although I'm reminded of the anti-semitic, anti-labor slur of the GOP during FDR, that Roosevelt (or Rosenfeld as the 30's anti-semites would call him, see that bestseller of the 40's entitled, "Undercover, " on the far right of the era) would have to , "Clear it with Sidney Hillman, " the leftish CIO leader. Anybody on the list read, Steve Fraser's book on Hillman or Nelson Lichtenstein's on Walter Reuther, btw? I used to have a Bircher book that drew a red spider web linking Walter Reuther (who had through the UAW given money to SDS circa Port Huron Statement) ultimately to the Weather Underground! Jeez and I thought it was Mark Rudd, Bernadine Dohrn's, and Kathy Boudin's trust funds! (her grandfather btw, wrote a book entitled, Govt. By Judiciary, " in the mid-30's reputed to be a great radical work on the courts. Any of our lawyers or lawyers to be read it?)

Michael Pugliese