Ramsey Clark article

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 7 09:59:38 PST 2000

Doug wrote:
>This seems to be a party thing. Scott McLemmee told me he read of
Spart guru Jim Robertson referring to "July legal pad #7."

Not just a party thing. Daniel Ellsberg tells of a briefing he attended in the early sixties with Robert Strange McNamara, and other DoD and NSC poobahs. After a three or four hour slide show on the war, McNamara, natch, had a few questions. And then he said, can you go back to slide # 357, 753 and 666 (or whatever!)? Such brains, serving such foul ends. Recently saw another McNamara book-this one his talks with the Vietnamese leadership a few years ago. Cover has a Viet leader giving him hell on their initial meeting. Wish we could get Henry K cornered and yell, Vietnam, Cambodia, Chile, East Timor, at that poobah. He only seems to get heckled by LaRouchites.

Michael Pugliese