excludability

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Feb 8 07:29:25 PST 2000

[another bounce - can't figure this out]

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:58:19 -0500 (EST) From: bhandari at mmp.Princeton.EDU (Rakesh Bhandari) Subject: Re: The Psychoses

On excludability, one of the most substantial Marxist discussions is Maurice Godelier's chapter "Terroritory and Property in Some Precapitalist Societies" in The Mental and the Material. Verso 1986--I imagine that Ted knows this work. Here we find that right to use property has not always entailed right to alienate it. The specificity of the bourgeois rights of property is explored.

Would Brad or Ted kindly download some of Fromkin's analysis of electronic money?

Yours, Rakesh