Bad, Wrong, & Psychotic

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 08:07:52 PST 2000

> As for suitable epithets for political evils, what's the use of your

excellent education if you don't use it to come up with some original,

creative, elegant, and devastating insults? Calling someone "psychotic" is

banal, really.

Perhaps, and it's not a term of abuse I use except in casual conversation. But in some cases the shoe fits, as with David Irving.

Oh, btw, I asked Hannah (age 10) if I was uncool, and she said yes. I said why, and it's because I listen to jazz. Janis, my wife, her mom, is less uncool, because she also listens to Irish and Scots folk music--J plays the Irish concertina. Hannah, you have to understand, plays Celtic harp.

--jks