false consciousness and psychosis

Tue Feb 8 11:04:27 PST 2000

>>> <kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca> 02/08/00 08:55AM >>>
As such, reality continues to be written, and all things come to pass.

&&&&&&&&

CB: I thought you gave a nice thesis here. However, you don't seem to take the Marxist critique of Hegel seriously. So you miss how your whole thought would go in a different way for Marxists. Beyond "the ruthless criticism of all that exists" , see the Theses on Feuerbach , Anti-Duhring, and _Ludwig Feuerbach_.

Reality continues to be practiced, would be the Marxist restatement of your conclusion. We know we know reality when we can change the world in practice.

CB