Manufacturing Consent (Chomsky) on TV tonight and tomorrowow

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Feb 10 12:49:59 PST 2000

There was a thread here and/or on PEN-l some months ago wherein DeLong questioned NC's numerical faculties in respect of an economic issue concerning the Marshall Plan.

Note I said "may" not, as I was neutral in that flap.

mbs

Max Sawicky wrote:

> Chomsky is god.
>
> he may not be able to count, but counting is
> often overrated.
>
> mbs

Details?

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique