Zizek = the Third Way (was Re: Zizek on Haider)

Apsken at aol.com Apsken at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 08:30:53 PST 2000

> Can we expect a report from Berlet and
> his pals on Opus Dei, and if not, why not?

It's a pity John Halle can't trifle to study what others have done before posting provocations like this. I'd wager that almost everything he knows about Opus Dei is a consequence of our exposures. I can't speak for Chip, but CovertAction Quarterly and its predecessors, where most of my anti-repression research has appeared, has been the principal center for exposing Opus Dei, the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, and other orders of their ilk.

Ken Lawrence