de-skilling

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Feb 13 00:26:27 PST 2000

And I would add that the long quotes are related to the topics that Yoshie is talking about. And I would also give her credit for taking the time to copy the text into her messages, I sure don't have that kind of patience.

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822